Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best overall supplement??---from personal experience

WayCoolJR21

so what do you guys think is the best "dollar for dollar" suppplement out there for faster recovery and strength and mucle gains......i know that there are no quick fixes in the supplement categorie....but thas anyone had any results from supplements that are even worth mentioning?

Personally, excluding maltodextrin and protein (which are technically only food), creatine is the best single supplement I've used. After 4-5 days of loading 20g in divided doses, I experience a 10-15% improvement in strength, recover much more quickly after intense expercise, and have more "finishing power." By finishing power I mean, I'm able to complete the last rep more frequently. It feels as if a "reserve" is kicking in. I know, it sounds like bullshit, but that's what it feels like. Without creatine, when I fail, that's that - I'm done. With creatine, it feels like I'm about to fail but I'm able to squeeze out the last rep instead of the spotter needing to pull it off of me.

Creatine also gives my muscle a more full look. Some say that it bloats, but I've never experienced this. However, It WILL cramp, your calves especially, if you don't drink enough water.

Creatine doesn't work for everyone, but it works well for me.

So far Ecdysten AND Methoxy-Pro with Methoxy Isoflavon all together I'm getting nice gains from this.

Top Bottom