Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best over the counter supplements?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Calcium...B-12..Vitamin C...Etc..

What are some of the top over the counter vitamins and such you guys would recommend supplementing with, and why..You know, stuff you'd buy at your local drug store.

I'm thinking calcium..That infomercial witht hat guy got me thinking..Any good calcim supplements in particular I can pick up?

Why calcium? I recently dropped calcium from my supp intake. I think you'll get varying answers, as lots of people take the supps that will aid them, and may not necessarily be beneficial for others.

I take a multi, vitamin E, glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM.

Multi - Everyone should have a multi, regardless of age or physical shape (unless you have a perfect diet). A have a good, clean, diet, but I know I don't eat a wide enough variety of foods to get everything I need.

Vitamin E - Anti oxidant. That should be reason enough to take it. I also take it to help prevent cardiovascular disease.

Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM - I have weak joints. Actually, my joints would be fine except I'm lifting weights my body probably isn't meant to do. These help immensely, I can definitely tell when I'm not taking these.

Top Bottom