Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best OTC diuretic??

supreme

Hey guys!

I have been cutting up for vacation and want to finish with a good natural diuretic to dry out as much as possible. Any suggestions, recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

S

Thanks guys!! Placing my order now - should I follow the directions or up the dosage??

supreme said:
Thanks guys!! Placing my order now - should I follow the directions or up the dosage??

If you're over 175 you can get away with a double dosage. Just make sure you drink lots of water.

I'm taking creatine, and I look very smooth and bloated, would this product work better than diurex, if I just want to lose some water weight when I go swimming or to the beach.

gjohnson5 said:
Drink atleast 1 gallon of water a day
remove sodium from your diet and replace with potassium and magnesium

You have to be careful with Potassium when cutting salt and losing water. A potassium/sodium inbalance can lead to palpatations.

Lasix is a drug which can be potentially fatal. Don't even think about it.

I always wondered what pro bb'ers eat when they are cutting water. Everything you eat has sodium in it. Even "low sodium" gormet tuna has sodium content... Other then then I never have understood that because you can never really get rid of 100% sodium

Nelson Montana said:
You have to be careful with Potassium when cutting salt and losing water. A potassium/sodium inbalance can lead to palpatations.

Lasix is a drug which can be potentially fatal. Don't even think about it.

Top Bottom