Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Natural Testostorone Booster?

What Is The The Best Natural Testostorone Booster?

Hi, im 16, 5ft 7, 135 pounds, really small frame and shoulders, but big thighs, yet no abs and a little belly.

I really need some testostorone booster because my levels must be low considering my small height, and my small thin frame. It makes me mad that everyone else is born with bigger arms then me and wider shoulders and thicker bones making it easier for them to gain muscles and in general look stronger.

I worked out for like 4 months so far. The nutrion part wasn't too succesful though yet i didn't eat sweets and fast food just not enough meals like 3 or 4 per day. I can bench 140, not a lot, but im pretty strong for my frame and height, my chest is really small though and it just won't grow. My biceps are alright and pretty strong but still naturally not protruding and not defined out, others might be weaker but it looks like their muscles are bigger.

Im thinking of using the NSI Tribulus Terrestris Extract 625mg per serving as my testostorone booster. (anybody know of the NSI quality?) Does this actaully work and what else can i stack it with. Are there other products out there that work naturally not like steroids? Thanks. Any help is apreciated.

Being 16 I don't think you should take anything b/c your body is going through crazy hormonal changes. You just need to be patient and the test will come. I would try a good creatine product and make sure your getting your protein requirements. The gains will come. Just be sure you are well hydrated.

I agree with the above, messing with your test levels is not like taking harmless vitamins. You are messing with hormone balance, and this can have long reaching effects. Test levels usually peak at about 25, so give yourself a chance.

You may indeed have low test levels, but this can also be part of the aging process. Without getting checked out, you might give your body more of a chance first.

Many times a person simply won't grow due to inadequate diet. I know you say your diet is good, but is it high enough to fit your needs? Just because someone the same size as you eats the same caloric amount and grows like a weed, does not mean it will be the same that you need. Much goes on in the body, and diets are very individualistic. Try increasing your calories, take in some saturated fats if you are not doing so now. They are actually beneficial to natural test.

To maximize your test levels, avoid eating large amounts of phytoestrogens.
* Make sure to use smart nutrition by incorporating a post-workout shake containing both carbohydrates and protein.
* Make sure to eat fatty fish a few times per week or supplement with the at least one to two grams of essential fatty acids daily.

Yeah man Im 16 and im 5'10" 188 lbs, just let the gains come, no test needed for our age, if you want some weight gain id reccomend creatine, learn your basics with it and use it well :). good luck meng.

I am a woman in my 30s and would like to take such Testetron booster...........would it affect my body frame or help increase my booty size?

sexymona said:
I am a woman in my 30s and would like to take such Testetron booster...........would it affect my body frame or help increase my booty size?

Increasing a woman’s testosterone level will do little for you.

Unless you intend to compete as a bodybuilder, I would suggest you stay away from anything like that…

Tongkat ali [longjack] and this product called "Fuze" [a combo. of Trib. and fenugreek] work the best for natural test production. Both are cheap and work better then anything I've tried.

Top Bottom