Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best muscle building supps

davidmooy

[FONT=&quot]What is the best muscle building supplement you have used or experimented with? Obviously not protein or multivitamin and preferably not creatine!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]by saying "obviously not protein or multivitamin" i meant because those are the staple supplements to be taken year round, not saying obviously they do not build muscle![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

How about Ostazol ? I have been reading a bunch of things about it and seems like something I would be keen to try! Has anyone taken them yet ? Whats the required dosing ?

How about Ostazol ? I have been reading a bunch of things about it and seems like something I would be keen to try! Has anyone taken them yet ? Whats the required dosing ?
Yeah. I use ostazol off cycle, and it gives me a nice boost. I'd recommend it for a natural way to increase your results.

Ostazol (M1-MK) is a natural test booster and will improve your quality of life. Building muscle will come down to your diet and training but Ostazol will definitely help.

Top Bottom