Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best multi vitamins for workouts

0hunter

I want to recover faster, i am having a tough time since i upped my workout program. I am now doing 2-3 miles per day of jogging and doing about 15-20 sets in the weight room. Would multi vitamins help with this since i am feeding my body more vitamins and minerals? Or is this just not true?

I don't use multivitamins, I use n2guard and t3pct from n2bm, no sales pitch here that's a fact, those helps me recover and keep my cycles safe

I want to recover faster, i am having a tough time since i upped my workout program. I am now doing 2-3 miles per day of jogging and doing about 15-20 sets in the weight room. Would multi vitamins help with this since i am feeding my body more vitamins and minerals? Or is this just not true?

bro you should deload

Make sure your diet is on point first and some specific supplements would help, like CARDAZOL - pre-workout product for cardio, stamina, fat loss etc. and OSTAZOL - post workout, test booster for strengths, both natural products from bannednutrition.com

Top Bottom