Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best multi vitamin

nathan03

i was wondering if you guys could help me out i know a multi wont help you build musle or anything like that but i was wondering what the best multi you could get for working out would be i recently started taking mega men sport and was reading a lot of reviews online about how it sucks so i dont wanna waste my money if they suck, im bout ready to start hitting the gym real hard and buff up and was just wondering what a good multi would be

animal pak. ive heard of nelsons multi, DX7 i guess its good, doesnt really have as much stuff as animal pak but either one would be good

nathan03 said:
i was wondering if you guys could help me out i know a multi wont help you build musle or anything like that but i was wondering what the best multi you could get for working out would be i recently started taking mega men sport and was reading a lot of reviews online about how it sucks so i dont wanna waste my money if they suck, im bout ready to start hitting the gym real hard and buff up and was just wondering what a good multi would be

MultiPro 32X by AST. Pop in one in the AM and one in the PM.

Flintstone's vitamins are the best.

seriously though, a multivitamin is a multivitamin. And, this should be in the supplemenet section. What do multi vitamins have to do with weight training?

yeah i agree smartass flintstone vitamins are pretty good ,lol no matter what forum you get into someones gotta be a smartass

Top Bottom