Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best morning and nighttime proteins??

momentum34

I tried to edit my other thread I created but I couldn't edit the title so here we go. I have heard over the years that different kinds of proteins are better than others depending on the time of day. For example, for pre and post workout, I take in a lot of whey protein Isolate because it is digested quickly. Well, what about morning and night. I have heard nighttime protein needs to be very slow digested so it lasts while you sleep which can be hellped with flax oil. Some people even get up in the middle of the night to drink more protein. But I read all these things several years ago and I am not sure if some of them still apply. Can someone please help me:

What is a good protein or proteins to take in the morning to start the day?

What is a good pretine or proteins to take at night before going to sleep?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Protein isolate is best to take just upon wake up, with carbs to refill muscle with glycogen.
Get a casein protein before bed.

NTBM has a great iso protein and bag of carbs. Get some protein bars for a day time snack and you be growin son!

Some people like to fast before bed because it "might" release more GH. Personally I nom nom on casein protein a few hours after my last meal.. Works for me!

I alternate between a mixed blend in the morning like ON's Pro Complex and for bedtime their Casein

I feel like thier pro complex is okay tasting but their casein, for the price, has always left me wanting something better tasting and mixing. If you can fit it in your macros, Ultra Peptide 2.0 is phenomenal. In the mornings I usually have Myofuion or the now in short supply Lipotropic Protein. I've heard good things about Big Blend but haven't tried it personally

I tried to edit my other thread I created but I couldn't edit the title so here we go. I have heard over the years that different kinds of proteins are better than others depending on the time of day. For example, for pre and post workout, I take in a lot of whey protein Isolate because it is digested quickly. Well, what about morning and night. I have heard nighttime protein needs to be very slow digested so it lasts while you sleep which can be hellped with flax oil. Some people even get up in the middle of the night to drink more protein. But I read all these things several years ago and I am not sure if some of them still apply. Can someone please help me:

What is a good protein or proteins to take in the morning to start the day?

What is a good pretine or proteins to take at night before going to sleep?

Thanks in advance for the help!!
Cant go worong with NTBM whey protein but I hear the bars from here Protein Bars: Introducing George Spellwin's New Raw Protein Bars - Unsurpassed Muscle Building Bars | Bodybuilding News EliteFitness.com are incredible. I have some on the way ...chocolate banana!!

I feel like thier pro complex is okay tasting but their casein, for the price, has always left me wanting something better tasting and mixing. If you can fit it in your macros, Ultra Peptide 2.0 is phenomenal. In the mornings I usually have Myofuion or the now in short supply Lipotropic Protein. I've heard good things about Big Blend but haven't tried it personally
yea i agree their casein was aweful when they had only vanila and chocolate,but i love the cookies n cream,thats all i use.....and in the mornings i switch from the complex mixed with a cup of natural oats,to their gold standard 100% whey mixed the same way,iv neve tried the ultra peptide 2.0 before,i would like to try some,ive heard great things about it,ive tried myofusion and it was so so,it didnt mmix well

yea i agree their casein was aweful when they had only vanila and chocolate,but i love the cookies n cream,thats all i use.....and in the mornings i switch from the complex mixed with a cup of natural oats,to their gold standard 100% whey mixed the same way,iv neve tried the ultra peptide 2.0 before,i would like to try some,ive heard great things about it,ive tried myofusion and it was so so,it didnt mmix well

yeah the vanilla was kinda gross IMO but im picky about the vanilla but thanks for the tip on the CnC, I'll have to give it a shot! Its a great deal, too.

I do the oats and whey thing too, got myself a huge feed bag of oat flour (just the oats ground up) and make a great shake with it for breakfast from time to time.

UP2.0 has the best taste I've ever experienced... healthy fats in there help im sure. Its as good as a real milkshake haha and the new Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll are to die for

Top Bottom