Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mid Section fat burner

GdupM6

Besides having a good diet, which supplements/aas would be most geared towards burning mid section/love handle fat?

tren acetate
tren completely destroyed my love handles and gut

Omega's new Liposhred is getting rave reviews. Hayez is spot on with Tren too. Primo is also effective when on a calorie restrictive diet. Can't overlook HGH either.

LipoShred and also any DHT based AAS like winnie or even better primo as Access stated and Masteron ( which is the best)

T-3 and tren. Weight drops off walking down the street. It's the cornerstone of any cutter I do.

Alot of experienced people say tren is pretty bad with sides, i dont know too much about T-3. Care to explain?

Alot of experienced people say tren is pretty bad with sides, i dont know too much about T-3. Care to explain?
tren affects ur temper and u sweat..not a big deal if your not a douchebag....other then that its good to go...i couldnt imagine not useing every time i cycle...

Many options from several of our great sponsers!

I'd recommend Protea body products, possibly a combination of lean fast, xplosive burn and a topical cream for toning skin.

PM me for details of click on my siggy (Proteabody) to get access to their website and more info.

Top Bottom