Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mid Section fat burner

Omega, Masteron is the best? Can you elaborate on that a little more please?

YES it seem to be tolerated the best ( unlike Winnie) and is MORE powerful then Primo ( dht wise)

Test + Primo + Mast = Shredded Wheat with good diet

Train faster.

Train more.

Eat less.

Lipoflame before workout, ZIP after.

Any steroid will favor bf%. Tren more so but I wouldn't recommend it.

YES it seem to be tolerated the best ( unlike Winnie) and is MORE powerful then Primo ( dht wise)

Test + Primo + Mast = Shredded Wheat with good diet

That cycle sounds beautiful omega, but since this is gonna be my 1st cycle i was thinking Test E/ 300mg/ ew 12 weeks
Var / 50mg/ ED 8 - 14

What about that cycle for cutting?

Also I want to know a little bit more about the lipshred stack. What are the negatives of liposhred? What are the bad effects? ANd the reason i ask is that if its as bad or almost as bad as the Test E/Var cycle, then i rather just do the test/var cycle. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Train faster.

Train more.

Eat less.

Lipoflame before workout, ZIP after.

Any steroid will favor bf%. Tren more so but I wouldn't recommend it.

You don't have to eat less. Just eat better.

morning cardio for 40 mins after a 12 hr fast will do a hatchet job on BF however half of the sorry population says EWWWWWW! Thats tooo hard, You get what you pay for, Or Just do Tren It eats fat & builds muscle ,even in a calorie deficent diet-Is that what you wanted to hear?

I Believe in Hard Work ,mornin Cardio is a lifstyle for me and sets the pace for the whole day!It will take about 2 weeks to develop a confort zone.
Good luck in your endeavors.

RADAR

Last edited:
That cycle sounds beautiful omega, but since this is gonna be my 1st cycle i was thinking Test E/ 300mg/ ew 12 weeks
Var / 50mg/ ED 8 - 14

What about that cycle for cutting?

Also I want to know a little bit more about the lipshred stack. What are the negatives of liposhred? What are the bad effects? ANd the reason i ask is that if its as bad or almost as bad as the Test E/Var cycle, then i rather just do the test/var cycle. Suggestions?

whats your workout routine loo like>/?

Top Bottom