Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best meal replacement supplement

zack Allan462

Guys I would like to know which supplements you prefer when it comes to MR? I'm looking to lose weight and I would like to replace dinner with a supp, thank you.

Meal replacements are the last thing you want to use if you are trying to loose weight. They are very high in calories and liquid calories are much less satiating then solid food.

If you are trying to loose weight, eat a high protein, high fibre dinner. Having a big boneless skinless chicken breast with some steamed broccoli. Something like that.

Again no. Most are sub 300 calories. The better ones include fibre to make you feel full. 300 or less calories is less than most meals.

Are they ideal? No. Is a liquid meal better for you than a solid meal? No. Do you lose weight? Yes. But unless you plan on staying on MRP's for the rest of your life then the moment you go back to a normal diet you're back to where you started.

I would just eat a smaller dinner or make some of your daily meals smaller and eat a normal dinner if that is what you like. All that matters in the end is having your total daily calories below maintenance in order to lose fat. The key is doing it every single day.

A smaller dinner would be more beneficial for your diet that these meal replacements. In the best of the cases, you can use a protein shake - at least it should be calorie free...

Top Bottom