Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best meal replacement

I plan on taking a break from work for the next three months to focus on my training and workouts. I had a very bad injury a few years back which I have healed finally so I can start lifting for real. My issue is my job sometimes I can't eat when I want to eat. Is there a supplement I can take with me to work as a meal replacement

Just make your own by mixing in a banana and some peanut butter along with your whey protein powder.

A good protein powder mixed with fruit and a multivitamin would be as good as anything else.

If I've got a day where I know I'm gonna be super pressed for time then I make a protein, fruit, veggie, Almond milk shake and freeze it the night before. I've got it down to a science where I put it in a cooler or leave it outside the cooler for when I need it thawed and drinkable.
Otherwise I make a toasted wrap filled with all types of veggies, eggs or meat and maybe a low cal sauce or salsa.

Top Bottom