Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Legal and Safe Stack?

How long have you been lifting and what are your stats? The reason I ask is that there are no shortcuts with this stuff and if you dont know how your body works, nothing will help you. I'm not trying to be a dik, just letting you know it is hard work and everything you can take has some level of risk to it. The best safe and legal stack is working out and diet, anything else will bare some level of risk.

I am 5'11", 215lbs. I have been lifting for about three years, I really want to cut down and be ripped as hell.. I was looking at things like an Amplify02 stack or white blood? IDK much about supplements.

yeah man. omega's stacks at agxsports.com are pretty sick too.

are you looking to cut down, or bulk up?

Ummm, well I would like to bulk up with more muscle before I cut down.

Well, here's the one stack needto and I came up with. It's from the first post on the stackup thread I posted earlier in this thread. If you want to bulk up, this is the one right here.

"
Products in the stack
1 Monsterdrol 90 Caps (justaddmucle.com)
1 P-plex 90 caps (justaddmuscle.com
1 1-t (primordialperformance.com)
1 Ai's cycle support or cycle assist (justaddmuscle.com)
1 RawMCC ( http://www.agxsports.com/)
1 WAXIMAIZE Natural 5 Lbs (justaddmuscle.com)
1 Mix Protein Pack w/ BCAA/ supplements 911 (justaddmuscle.com)
1 sustain alpha (primordialperformance.com)
1 unleashed and 1 postcycle ( proteinfactory.com ) (or ef store cause its cheaper)

How to take
weeks
The cycle
1-4 2 caps p-plex ed
1-4 2 caps monsterdrol ed
1-4 4 pumps 1-t ed

The pct.
4-8 5 pumps sustain alpha ed
4-8 3 caps unleashed ed
4-8 3 caps postcycle ed

The support and added nutrition and muscle growth enhancers.
Ai's cycle support ed

Post work out shake ed with
double serving of supplements 911 protein/ 1 serving BCAA/ 1 serving RawMCC / 1 serving WAXIMAIZE. "

Top Bottom