Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best LEGAL Fat-burner.. ?

MonStar1023

I am curious what is the best LEGAL fat-burner on the market right now? I have heard from numerous places that VPX's Liquid Clenbutrx is blowing away all its competition.... what do you guys think about this?

:confused::confused:

I like Adipokinetics, think that's been the best I've tried.

Reason people like VPX is b/c you get a quick surge since a big chunk is absorbed through oral mucosa straight into the blood. But their ingredients are not out of ordinary.

Yeah bro thats what I was thinking. I was looking into it though. I have been taking Adipokinetix + ephedra with Xenadrine week on and week off. Worked well.

Other opinions?

:cool::cool:

Lipokinetix for fat loss, although I have to work up the dose because the shit makes me feel sick. I also like straight up generic ECA or ECY, although Ephedrine makes me VERY gittery, and my wang shrinks up to that of a 5 year old boy :(. I imagine NYC or Adipokinetix would be equally effective, as I also like the ORIGINAL MD6.

A lot of people like making their own ECA stacks...personally the ole Xen works good enough for me...i go for that or Clen but thats not really legal here is it

I agree about the old MD6. That was the best I ever used. Lipokinetics I still have half a bottle, but still I liked the MD6 better. And clen... always wanted to try clen, read it was anticatabolic so it would make it ideal for cutting. Never tried it though..

clen is good ifyou can take the headaches. I tried some bulgarian clen and had good results off of it. But if i took over 4 tabs a day i felt my head was going to explode.

Top Bottom