Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best home-made weight gain shake?

Anyone has had problems throwing raw eggs to the shake?

Ah, my fucking specialty. I can't wait until my next bulking period.

Here's a good one, I mean it tastes BETTER than a milkshake.

1 packet of chocolate Grow from Biotest (I hate the bastards because of their supplements shenanigans, but Grow tastes awesome)

2 cups milk (whole, 2%, or skim)

2 packets of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate mix (about 39g sugar total)

a banana

a tablespoon or two (or three) of peanut butter

Now try it. Go, get the ingredients. Make it. Savor every last mouthful. I'd kill for one right now (I'm on a diet... can't make delicious blender bomb... must not... can't.... ahhhhhh!)

This shake will become your savior. Your pundages will fly up and you'll grow so fast you get stretchmarks (an unfortunate, but acceptable side effect of huge growth).

HS Lifter* said:
Good posts guys.

Anyone got any awesome recipies for home-made shakes without protein powder?

thanks

There are a number of recipies listed above that don't have protein powder in them. I'll add one of mine to the list:

- Container of yogurt
- as much Non instant oatmeal as you can handle/want
- Flax
- Honey(Seems to do a good job masking the flax)
- Juice(if the yogurt isn't plain or vanilla tho, make sure the juice you pick won't make the mix taste funny. IE banna yogurt and white grape juice bad combo)

A blender bomb sans the protein powder

6 whole eggs
2 cups 2% milk
1 packet swiss miss
1 banana
1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Salmonella, right?

Wrong. From the way guys on elite talk, you'd think that as soon as you tried one raw egg, you instantly get salmonella. The risk is exaggerated.

Raw eggs used to be a staple of old time bodybuilders. I think the main reason most people don't put raw eggs in their shakes is they don't like the thought of drinking a slimy, gooey egg (They actually blend amazingly well).

But if you want to be extra safe, just buy prepackaged pastuerized egg whites.

johnny iron said:
Those are great recipes, but it would be cheaper and easier to just go buy some weight gainer like super mega mass 2000 or the like. Tastes better too.
Not even close. Your MM200 is nothing but sugar. Read the label. Yea it tastes fuc**ng great, but a dog turd would taste awesome with 150 grams of sugar on it...RIP

today I tried to add MCT to the stack, let's you about to explode

lol.

Here's my favorite high protein shake:

3 rounded scoops chocolate designer whey
1/2 cup skim cottage cheese
1/2 cup oats
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon pure cocoa
1 tablespoon sugar

calories: ~800
Protein: 85-90 grams
Fat: 19 grams
Carbs: 68 grams

I don't understand the difficulty in finding a "good-tasting" weight-gainer. I've been dieting for a show for about 4 months now, and what's hard is finding a good tasting high-protein, low carb, low fat drink.

Top Bottom