Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best herbs for libido

drivepostme

what are some of the best herbs for libido? i have heard fenugreek was good, also tribulus, but are there others like horny goat weed that may work good for me? also should i be stacking them together or should they be taken separately for best results?

I take fenugreek and tribulus together, as well as d-aspartic acid. Natural testosterone boosters complement each other well.

No matter which testosterone booster you will pick, check the following:

• Some of the constituents from the list below must be included in it
• The effective working dosage of the main ingredients
• The seller must be reputable

Fenugreek

D-aspartic acid

Vitamin D

Zinc

Forskolin is also promising but needs more research to be done

You can find at least some studies with positive results for boosting testosterone using these supplements.

Many products on the market are likely to have notable advantages only in persons with fertility problems or having low testosterone levels.

Good quality and genuine bee products like bee pollen, royal jelly… can enhance your sex life. They contain lots of ingredients to boost libido in men and women and increase testosterone in men.

It was proven that wheat germ oil can improve testosterone and is an excellent stimulator of the reproductive function of men. It's an excellent source of zinс, vitamin E and more.

I take fenugreek and tribulus together, as well as d-aspartic acid. Natural testosterone boosters complement each other well.

Actually, Tribulus increases LH which in turn can increases estrogen (which may increase libido) and Fenugreek can boost test but will also increase prolactin, which diminishes libido. BRIDGE always gave me a nice libido boost with regular use.

Top Bottom