Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best form of creatine

i recover the same on both, liquid creatine you use it all, while powder tabs or chewables sit in the liver and f*** it up, not to mention your body only uses 25% of it, so I like my liver and want to keep it as healthy as possible. Its bad enough it has to deal with 17aa orals. Liquid creatine made me much stronger and bigger in size compared to the old school creatine

25%??? fucks up the liver?? im not saying one is better than the other (liquid/powder) but i know its much more than 25%. (im not talking about just plain old pure creatine, it definatly needs a delivery system) but i know for a fact that eas fizz fuel is effervescent and its like 90%...(its above 85%, not sure exact number since it was a long time ago that i researched it) creatine is almost 100% safe. i just read an article on it the other day. (not that all articles necessarily tell the truth, but ive done the research) how many people do you know that have said they have liver problems because they used creatine??? hehe.

anyway, try em and see how they work for ya chronic. i have nothing to say about chewables..never done them, never looked into them. i like the powder.

-max

first off I wish I still had the study that was done this year, newest update its only 20% from the powder so when you use 5grams you get 1 gram! The liquid you get it right in the bloodstream and there is a big difference. I don't know about the fizz fuel never used it

The only type of creatine that I ever got good results from was made by Natures Best. I've tried Phosphasuck but didn't get the same results. I don't trust EAS anymore b/c Joe Weider is an affiliate or co owner of them. Never trusted any Weider products.

Jr

hardbody have you tried the liquid creatine xtra advantage creatine serum, when you use this you realize how much you lose from the powder creatine compared to this.

Doesnt anyone use Kaizen products. Kaizen is definitely one of the best supplement makers out there. Kaizen creatine transport is the best with 44 grams of dextrose per serving and sells for just as much as phosphagen HP by EAS with absolutely no dextrose. Dextrose is the main factor in creatine transport. If you want to go a step up kaizens effervescent is good too but isnt mixed with a transport. I beleive that supplement users have overlooked kaizen products too much. Have fun getting ripped off by cell-tech that has the same thing in it as kaizens creatine transport. Cell tech cost just as much. Kaizen products are rarely found at nutrition stores but I beleive they have a website

I agree with Mikey. I like the xtra advantage creatine serum. Got pretty good pumps from using that. Tried a couple bottles of the Diamaxx liquid creatine. It was getting rave reviews but it didn't seem to give me nearly as good a pump as the xtra advantage brand. That's just my opinion.

DB

Creatine is not stable in a liquid form. It converts to creatinine, which is the waste product discreted by the liver. The best creatine is a micronized powder taken with anavar. The only energy you will get from a creatine product is due to the carbs added or a purely psychological effect.

Top Bottom