Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best flavor of bcaas

BrandenTX

I started buying bcaa's off amazon a brand called ultimate nutrition. there are different flavors fruit punch, grape, lemon lime, orange, pink lemonade, watermelon and more. i tried out the watermelon and it made me sick and tasted all chemically, my workouts were crappy. what flavor is the best one i should get that won't upset my stomach.

BCAA's are a horrible scam. they are made in a lab and processed. they offer zero benefits aside from placebo. they are pushed bigtime cause they are legal and cheap so companies make a fortune pushing them to naive suckers. they do way more harm than good because they contain so much awful ingredients

REAL FOOD man. eat REAL FOOD!! bcaa's were made in a lab. the body knows the difference.

Last edited:
I started buying bcaa's off amazon a brand called ultimate nutrition. there are different flavors fruit punch, grape, lemon lime, orange, pink lemonade, watermelon and more. i tried out the watermelon and it made me sick and tasted all chemically, my workouts were crappy. what flavor is the best one i should get that won't upset my stomach.
Nobody knows your taste preference. Try out what you might like ahd see.

If you eat protein in your diet you won't need a BCAA product. If you are getting it anyways, the flavour comes down to personal preference. I like more citrus flavours personally.

Top Bottom