Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fat burners

bubba10

1. dnp
2. cytomel
3. clenbuterol
4. ephedrine
5. norephedrine
6. yohimbine

what do you guys think? besides dnp and cytomel what beta agonists are the rest?

re

I still think Clenbuterol has been way overrated...I've always gotten better results w/ eca. My best results came with Cytomel, ECA, and Glucophage. I went from 12% bf to 6% (along w/ cardio & diet) and was incredibly hard and vascular-I even had veins in my ass.

Where is pgf2a ? It is good for killing fat cells around the injection site and will work awesome if the person can handle the sides. I could not deal with it but if you can then more power to you

M18

re

bubba-

Metformin & Phenformin are type II diabetic drugs. I would take about 1500mg daily. Its not really something I'd reccomend to be honest. I always tried every new trick Duchaine came up with in the mid-late 90s...a true guinea pig. Cytomel IS effective, much more so than any of the OTC "thyroid manipulators" available. I wouldn't use it for more than a month at a time, however.

I also found nor-ephedrine to be more potent and have better thermogenic effects on me then regular ephedrine HCL but without the jittery effects. To bad I can't use them any more (Damm Anxiety)

M18

why not start with regular ECA stack
and when you get used to it,
try clen for 2 weeks
then switch to dnp
and so on ....

i tried hydroxycut along with a good diet and it didnt work....??? anyone had good results with this? what works gOOD for abs@!!!!

and bTW did anyone hear of the Ab BELT? its sumthing u tie around your waste and it does situps for u .....u think it works:

Top Bottom