Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best fat burners

foreverblast2 said:
eh? perfectly legal, you just need prescription to get it? that would also make test and deca, dbol legal.. and if you had a horse winny, eq would be legal.... what the heck do you mean? it's ILLEGAL... all the above are controlled substances..

john

Wow, thanks for setting me straight!! :rolleyes:

Hey, I do not know what your problem is, but you really need to relax. If you are not familiar, this is a board where people try to exchange good information. What I did was give good information, what you did was waste space by posting on a drug, which you obviously have no knowledge about. The guy asked if T3 is legal and I replied yes, as long as you have a prescription. What is wrong with that post? Do you even know what T3 is? T3 is not a scheduled drug and is not a steroid. FYI - even if a drug is scheduled it does not necessarily mean that it is illegal. Next time try and do some research before you post. :D

missyd143 said:
i tried hydroxycut along with a good diet and it didnt work....??? anyone had good results with this? what works gOOD for abs@!!!!

and bTW did anyone hear of the Ab BELT? its sumthing u tie around your waste and it does situps for u .....u think it works:
________
waste of money
diet right and get a good abe workout
mine is weighted knee raises with weight cable crunchs and weighted standing oblique crunches
or
weighted straight leg raises (flexors), weighted cable crunches, decline oblique twists
alternate these workouts and you should see your abs after a while

so is it possible to get your doctor to prescribe cytomel if you don't have a thyroid condition? what do you tell him or her?
thanks

pact said:
so is it possible to get your doctor to prescribe cytomel if you don't have a thyroid condition? what do you tell him or her?
thanks

If he is a pretty ethical doctor, then probably not. He most likely won't prescribe you a medicine if you do not really need it. You never know though, it can't hurt to ask.

Top Bottom