Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner without stims?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
I can't take stimulants. No caffine or any of that shit. I would like something to speed up thermogenics, but am wary of everything out there.

I am on HRT and cycle regularly, so this does pertain to the AAS forum.

Any advice?

Reactions: ceo
http://www.proteabody.com/

this might be just what you want --no stims at all
rs4zuw.jpg

PM Donnie Darko with questions

LEAN FAST

Lean-fast is an effective weightloss aid that does not provide the jittery feelings that stimulant based fat burners often do. Some great benefits to Lean Fast is the ability to increase glucose storage in the muscle tissue and not the adipose tissue, breaks down amino acid chains to aid in protein synthesis, and shuttles fat from adipose tissue to be burned as fuel in muscle tissue. Lean-fast is a must have fat loss supplement for those who want effective usage of nutrients and fat loss without the jittery effects of stimulant based fat loss supplements.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Carnitine is an excellent ingredient for both diet and exercise. It allows muscle to be spared while the muscle burns the fat that carnitine helps to transport into the muscle cells' mitochondria. Carnitine is unique in the fact that it can transport fat into the mitochondria for metabolism (like Santa Claus bringing the gifts to the Christmas tree). Carnitine can decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol. It reduces food cravings, increases fat metabolism, increases energy, and promotes good liver health.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

ALA is an antioxidant that is able to function in both oil and water, giving it a universality of its role in the body. It plays a role in converting glucose into energy thereby alleviating insulin resistance. Its role in aerobic metabolism is through the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex which functions as a part of the Citric Acid Cycle (Kreb's Cycle). For the aforementioned reason, ALA at one time was called the pyruvate oxidation factor (POF). Normally, there are sufficient levels in the body through diet, but a more active lifestyle could greatly benefit from ALA supplementation.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to thyroid hormones, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, which are extremely valuable in dieting. L-Tyrosine converts to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, to norepinephrine, and then to epinephrine based upon the need of the body. It is also worth noting that L-Tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormones responsible for metabolism. It can aid in offsetting mental and emotional fatigue, which will help athletes to avoid overtraining.

Choline Bitartrate

Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a role in fat metabolism and in various cognitive areas of the brain. It is a fat immulsifier that is involved in liver fat metabolism and stimulates the body to also metabolize excess fat in other areas of the body. Choline can be very beneficial for the prevention of heart disease and cancer, and it may be beneficial in the treatment of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)

CLA aids in the prevention of fat storage in the body. It helps to shuttle glucose into skeletal muscle more effectively, thereby, improving insulin sensitivity. CLA also aids in transporting fats through cellular membranes of skeletal muscles and connective tissues to be metabolized as fuel.

eddymerckx said:
http://www.proteabody.com/

this might be just what you want --no stims at all
rs4zuw.jpg

PM Donnie Darko with questions

LEAN FAST

Lean-fast is an effective weightloss aid that does not provide the jittery feelings that stimulant based fat burners often do. Some great benefits to Lean Fast is the ability to increase glucose storage in the muscle tissue and not the adipose tissue, breaks down amino acid chains to aid in protein synthesis, and shuttles fat from adipose tissue to be burned as fuel in muscle tissue. Lean-fast is a must have fat loss supplement for those who want effective usage of nutrients and fat loss without the jittery effects of stimulant based fat loss supplements.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Carnitine is an excellent ingredient for both diet and exercise. It allows muscle to be spared while the muscle burns the fat that carnitine helps to transport into the muscle cells' mitochondria. Carnitine is unique in the fact that it can transport fat into the mitochondria for metabolism (like Santa Claus bringing the gifts to the Christmas tree). Carnitine can decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol. It reduces food cravings, increases fat metabolism, increases energy, and promotes good liver health.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

ALA is an antioxidant that is able to function in both oil and water, giving it a universality of its role in the body. It plays a role in converting glucose into energy thereby alleviating insulin resistance. Its role in aerobic metabolism is through the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex which functions as a part of the Citric Acid Cycle (Kreb's Cycle). For the aforementioned reason, ALA at one time was called the pyruvate oxidation factor (POF). Normally, there are sufficient levels in the body through diet, but a more active lifestyle could greatly benefit from ALA supplementation.

Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to thyroid hormones, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, which are extremely valuable in dieting. L-Tyrosine converts to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, to norepinephrine, and then to epinephrine based upon the need of the body. It is also worth noting that L-Tyrosine is also a precursor to the thyroid hormones responsible for metabolism. It can aid in offsetting mental and emotional fatigue, which will help athletes to avoid overtraining.

Choline Bitartrate

Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a role in fat metabolism and in various cognitive areas of the brain. It is a fat immulsifier that is involved in liver fat metabolism and stimulates the body to also metabolize excess fat in other areas of the body. Choline can be very beneficial for the prevention of heart disease and cancer, and it may be beneficial in the treatment of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease.

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)

CLA aids in the prevention of fat storage in the body. It helps to shuttle glucose into skeletal muscle more effectively, thereby, improving insulin sensitivity. CLA also aids in transporting fats through cellular membranes of skeletal muscles and connective tissues to be metabolized as fuel.

Thanks bro. I'll have to check it out.

hardrock said:
Thanks bro. I'll have to check it out.

i tried it this month at work and on week 2. I think i feel a better water balance--or maybe it really is helping burn fat---i defin have no sides :)

Any other supps that people reccomend? I was taking, or trying to anyway, HotRox for a while, but had to stop. Jitter's and shit didn't bother me, but as I felt like I was naked in a meat cooler the whole time...

chris302001 said:
Any other supps that people reccomend? I was taking, or trying to anyway, HotRox for a while, but had to stop. Jitter's and shit didn't bother me, but as I felt like I was naked in a meat cooler the whole time...
VPX Meltdown has excellent reviews so far.

bigjd69 said:
Sci Fit's Thermabolic and 11oxo together worked great for me.
Good to know,I had not had any feedback on the thermabolic but Sci Fit is one of the best supplement manufacturers out there imo.

Top Bottom