Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Fat burner for females

ThisCat

Just wondering if there is a fat burner out there that is more directed at females? that is non A.S.s. and on the topic of fat burners, what would the best fat burner be at this point? anyone tried the new Hydroxycut Hardcore?

Cheers
Trevor Russell

there are all kinds of fat burners marketed towards females, but essentially, they're all the same. There is no magic pill that targets "female" fat areas, and no fat burner will work if your diet isn't 100%.

Thermorexin is a good fat burner - from the AF store. Redline is also a good product, from VPX.

Yeah I know diet and working out is the main thing, but my gf just wanted that extra little help, is there anything she needs to watch out for? I've taken thermorexin loved it, but, maybe i'm just being dumb here, but would anything like that mess up her birth control or mood swings? I'm not trying to offend anyone but sorry if I did, it's just a real concern of mine don't want to be giving her anything to take if it will affect her mood.

No, she may not want to take as high of a dose, but I dont see any issues with females taking it. I think there are several ladies on these boards that have or do take it.

Thermorexin is by far one of the best products for thermo, focus, and energy. She can also stack that with Levorexin for non stimulant based fat burning.

Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong but I dont see any issues.

Im going back to cutting starting tomorrow and need to get me some more Trex lol.

women can use any fat burner that a man does. Dose depends on a number of things - body weight, tolerance to stimulants, etc.

My wife likes thermorexin when she's not in pre-contest... clen/t3 rules her pre-contest regime for fat loss..

Top Bottom