Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Fat Burner during/after PCT?

OXY1 HEXACORE is a scientific breakthrough in weight loss science. Each ingredient in this precise formulation are aimed at helping you achieve results. It is a first of its kind, in the weight loss category, designed to work faster!

[SIZE="<font><font>7</font></font>"]Oxy1 [/SIZE]contains key weight loss ingredients backed by scientific data gathered from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-competitors-controlled study.

To assess your tolerance, follow the chart provided. Once your tolerance has been assessed, take 1 capsule with 8 oz. of water 2 times daily, 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day (e.g. breakfast and lunch). Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take an additional capsule with the first serving of the day. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24-hour period. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with diet and training.

Why would you run a fat burner during pct? I see that being a risk to the gains you made on cycle, just like if you cut your calories going into pct.

I've seen people recommending Keto Burn to take either with or after PCT to help with cutting. I'm about to start a 16 week cycle of Test E/EQ. Is there any better fat burner (need2burn/forge burner/katanadrol v3) to use for cutting either during or after PCT? Also; should I start taking it at the same time I start PCT?
NEVER cut during OR after PCT!!!
its the MOST delicate time for your body and even after PCT your still recovering. its the single most WORST time to cut... loss of muscle and other things are high... wait a couple months after PCT to cut. shit atleast a month but id say more. so PLZ DONT cut at that time.

good luck

Hello,

Actually you don't need something for cholesterol control. It will be a nice addition though if you have the dough astronutrition.com/diet-energy/energy, slimming pills and fat burners should be kept until after.

Thanks,
Sam

Top Bottom