Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cycle supps

Cycle support for superdrol as followed: RYR recommended dose 1.2g/ milk thistle 1g/ NAC 1g that right there is allready 3.2grams were the propriety blend in n2guard with these ingredients is dosed at 1.5grams and there's still 2 more ingredients i havnt mentioned in the blend, this is were my concern comes in.

I love need2s products but I'm curious as to why no one ever talks about how low dosed everything is in n2gaurd. I'm about to run my last bottle of beastdrol I've been saving and I went ahead an baught me some n2gaurd but I allso got me AI cycle support because after some thorough research on the dosing of all the ingredients I need for support with liver,blood pressure, cholesterol,organ support I realized n2gaurd barely had a fraction of what was needed whats up with that? Example: red yeast rice recommended dose 600-1200mg, hawthorn berry 1000mg,milk thistle 1000mg, NAC 1000mg all within this ball park now u look at the dosing of each of these in n2gaurd and its laughable for example 7mg of hawthorn berry would that even have the slightest effect on BP I mean realy will it I don't know?and it's he same for all the others I just mentioned, Again I'm not tryin to bash there product I've baught plenty plenty of need to products hell n2bulk was my favorite mass gainer ever I loved that fuckin stuff to bad it's discontinued but I just read soo many ppl praising this without the dosing of ingredients ever being discussed so I'm pretty fucking curious?

if you feel its low dosed and you need more pack. double dose it for more extreme cycles.It natural vitamins, it isnt going to hurt you.

Top Bottom