Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting system

barcaboyz11

[FONT=&quot]Im currently cutting, I'm trying out Dren(MHP) and BulletProof (MusclePharm) but was wondering if a multi-vitamin vitamin pack would be beneficial to my cut? (animal pack,opti-men).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im currently cutting, I'm trying out Dren(MHP) and BulletProof (MusclePharm) but was wondering if a multi-vitamin vitamin pack would be beneficial to my cut? (animal pack,opti-men).[/FONT]
Realistically, a disciplined diet and training are the big keys to success here. Vitamins and supplements can be useful if your diet is not balanced, but often they aren't needed.

Im currently cutting, I'm trying out Dren(MHP) and BulletProof (MusclePharm) but was wondering if a multi-vitamin vitamin pack would be beneficial to my cut? (animal pack,opti-men).

Not as such. For overall health - sure.

I would recommend a multi vitamin for sure but I wouldn’t get too caught up with it helping you to cut. Just make sure you have a healthy diet and you eliminate sugars.

Top Bottom