Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is best for cutting bf?

Best Supp. used while cutting fat

• Total voters

noodles1010

Obviously we will take a clean diet into consideration here. But what have you guys had the best experience with as far as cutting bf? i put on a little more than i should have. its gotta go.

I would guess that the Sarms/Albuterol combo is going to be tough to beat, though can't say for sure. I'm starting that exact cycle plus Test Infusion in about two weeks based on Dylan's recommendation.

i think the sarms is the strongest option more than likely. but if people have had great experiences with other stuff im a little more than curious to know what they did and how they did it

Only when I ran Osta and S4 did I not lose any strength while getting my abs to come out. I mean, I like "fat burners" for energy, but not for burning fat. Osta, on the other hand, seemed to actually force me to lose fat while keeping all muscle mass after a PH cycle. To each their own, I feel weird giving advice because not everything works 100% the same for everyone, so many factors come into play.

Only when I ran Osta and S4 did I not lose any strength while getting my abs to come out. I mean, I like "fat burners" for energy, but not for burning fat. Osta, on the other hand, seemed to actually force me to lose fat while keeping all muscle mass after a PH cycle. To each their own, I feel weird giving advice because not everything works 100% the same for everyone, so many factors come into play.

i hear ya... i just wanted to hear opinions, bounce them around in my head to better make a decision... taking the n2stim now cause i had it laying around in the house so said fk it ill try it.

I agree with this^^

The best product I've ever used for cutting BF was T3 - but I haven't taken it in years mostly because I haven't juiced in years - since its so catabolic on the muscles I'll only use it if 'on'.

Natty, I use N2Burn+Forged burner when I'm trying to cut....mostly due to the appetite suppression....this stack kills my appetite but I don't think it necessarily burns more fat.

I also like GW50 sarm - again, not because I think it burns fat directly, but the endurance and energy allows me to absolutely kill the cardio, which in turn leads to fat burn obviously. GW is seriously insane for the endurance/energy...I have never felt anything like it. I get the benefits after the first dose and everyday after.....stuff is amazing.

Whoever didnt vote the sarms stack is out of their mind.Albuterol alone is better then those fat burners.When you combine it with gw and osta, its not even comparable.

Top Bottom