Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best creatines???

rgosit

rite now im taking cell tech (dont fight me)
when i get thru my container, what is a good,or best creatine???
if i take a fat burner, will it take strength or size gains away??
what are some good fat berners???

cell-tech is worthless(not really but its way over priced!) my favorite has to be creaload by sci-fit. its an effervescent creatine

Creatine Monohydrate is the best.
Cell-tech = dextrose and creatine.

100g of dextrose is $0.20 and 5g of creatine is $0.12 so 30 servings = $9.60

cell-tech I believe is like $40 (btw if you think that ALA or taurine or whatever other crap they put in actually aids in uptake and insulin spiking you need to do some quick research, cause it doesn't.)

just trying to save you some money bro: www.supplementdirect.com www.proteinfactory.com

check out my "0.81 post workout shake" post it's got good info... basically it's 50g of protein and 100g dextrose with 0 fat.

AST Creatine HSC is totally awesome in my opinion. As for fat burners, Xenadrine is the best in my opinion. And yes, I speak from personal experience on both issues.

wares the cheapest place to buy xendrine??
how many tablets should take dailey, and will my age affect the results??
im 17
wilit make me not hungry??

I like HSC Creatine by AST Sports Science. The best fat burner in my opinion is Adipokinetix by Syntrax and the home made E/C/A
25mg/Ephedrine
200mg/Caffine
325mg/Asprine
Take that 1-2 times a day. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

I agree with LETAHL BURN. I like the SCIFIT Creaload. It's easier on you stomach (and wallet) than CellTech. I sell the Xenadrene in my store for $25. Email me if interested. All my prices are cheap

scifit creaload
hsc by ast
or reg creatine monohydrate

is scifit, or hsc pre mixed like cell tech??

do they have carbs???

and fat berners xendrine, and E\C\A
im leaning toward xendrine.
when should i take it?? can i take it with meals?? i go to scool and lift after scool at 2:30 andhave lunch at 10:30, im available to take it last period, or between classes

suggestions??

Top Bottom