Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Creatine product?

Devo

Hello people, I started lifting about 3 weeks ago and have been going to the gym about 4-5 times per week. I've been drinking protein shakes every day that i work out and have been trying to consume about 165 grams of protein per day (my body weight 165). I have noticed gains for sure already, i'm starting to bulk up a bit, but my goal is to gain at least 30 pounds by the summer, and so far i think i've put on about 6-7 pounds.

I have recently decided to give creatine a try and see how it helps, and i was wondering what brand or type of creatine is safe, reliable and effective. I'm 21 years old 5'11 and 167 lbs. at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi bro, I use creatine regularly, I use it a lot with my insulin / glucose intake.

I would suggest that you drop down to 3 trips to the gym per week, I feel you may soon overtrain if you continue to go so often.

Regards the creatine, its all safe,you will find it tastes terrible, especially as I take mine with a small amount of hot water :(

I buy mine here :

http://www.bio-sciences.co.uk

regards bbig:

Hi,

I only hit each muscle group once a week, so i hope it's not over training, but i might be wrong.

Are there any good creatine products that would be sold at like health stores or nutrition stores? are there any certain types I should avoid?

I use a brand from a local sport nutrition company called Creaplex. It has 25 less carb than cell tech or most of the other and on emore gram of creatine per serving. Also a nice plus it has L-Glutamine already in it. Tastes great too. dandanutrition.com

best creatine product

i've tried a variety of creatine products and i can tell you this -
it depends on what you want, if you want size take celltech, if you want strength take mega creatine by gnc even though it tastes like shit i started out at 5'9" 130 and started taking mega creatine, within 2 months i gained 15 lbs and 3" in the biceps... my bench went up nearly 60 lbs to 180 and then it slowed down... so i started taking cell tech and in 2 weeks already another 1" in the biceps bringing them up to 15" and 20 lbs on the bench and nearly 70lbs on the squats although i've only lifted for about 6 months thats what i got for ya

p.s. dont underestimate the power of protein

later

Re: best creatine product

Originally posted by bigbuffjack
it depends on what you want, if you want size take celltech, if you want strength take mega creatine by gnc even though it tastes like shit i started out at 5'9" 130 and started taking mega creatine, within 2 months i gained 15 lbs and 3" in the biceps... my bench went up nearly 60 lbs to 180 and then it slowed down... so i started taking cell tech and in 2 weeks already another 1" in the biceps bringing them up to 15" and 20 lbs on the bench and nearly 70lbs on the squats although i've only lifted for about 6 months thats what i got for ya

later

Hahahahahha so let me get this straight......you gained about 4" on your arms in less then 6months from using creatine and protein!? Wow you should be the poster child for a supplement company :FRlol:

Last edited:
Re: Re: best creatine product

BlkWS6 said:
Originally posted by bigbuffjack

later

Hahahahahha so let me get this straight......you gained about 4" on your arms in less then 6months from using creatine and protein!? Wow you should be the poster child for a supplement company :FRlol:

hahaha:D Anyways go to supplementdirect.com, buy their creatine and dextrose. Its cheap and its good.

Devo said:
Hello people, I started lifting about 3 weeks ago and have been going to the gym about 4-5 times per week. I've been drinking protein shakes every day that i work out and have been trying to consume about 165 grams of protein per day (my body weight 165). I have noticed gains for sure already, i'm starting to bulk up a bit, but my goal is to gain at least 30 pounds by the summer, and so far i think i've put on about 6-7 pounds.

I have recently decided to give creatine a try and see how it helps, and i was wondering what brand or type of creatine is safe, reliable and effective. I'm 21 years old 5'11 and 167 lbs. at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

my first thought is... your first suppliment should be a multi vitamen... secondly... if your trying to bulk up... next trip to the suppliment store, i would get a quality weight gainer with a good amino acid profile, one that is not loaded down with sugar, and has EFA's, and some healthy cholestoral. N-large2 is a great weight gainer that fits all this criteria... i have also heard great reviews about MM4000.

you are a beginner.... so you are experiencing beginner nuerological gains right now due to the role traing has on the nevrous system when you first start lifting... dont get discouraged when these gains start to diminsh. keep on pushing.

you dont need creatine at this point. your just beginning... i could tell you the world about creatine.. hell.. i even wrote an online article about it.... but you know what?? i could sit here and tell you to eat your own crap cause its high in protein.... but i would be lying my ass off... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.. this is not a flame... but you YOURSELF should know what you are putting in your body before you do it.

for down the road, when your looking into a creatine product.... dont waste your money on creatine that is loaded with dextrose and 5 grams of ALA( useless at that amount)........ look into getting a good quality reg. micro. creatine and mixing it with a sports drink or some sort of juice.

just something to note... creatine doesnt work for everybody.. it is estimated that it only is helpfull for about 80% of the population... the other 20% would be wasting their money if they used it. and also... creatine is only stable in liquid form for 20 minutes.. then it turns into its waste product, creatinine.

Top Bottom