Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
thanks. someone told me to get some creatine because im going to physical therapy and really working my quads, glutes, piriformis, knees... hips.. They said that might help with the muscle recovery/strengthening. Plus ive been lifting 4 times a week.

Is there a certain time of day or anything u guys can recommend on when or how to take v12?

Singleton said:
There are many new creatine products out now that claim that their creatine is better. In fact, the creatine in some of these isn't creatine monohydrate, but some other form of creatine.

Do these work that much better? If you have used any of these and also creatine monohydrate, then please vote!

V12...........................

i have taken...fuckin a gang of creatine......im a fighter...so i cant deal with bloat....pure CEE from anabolicfitness.com with a scoop of gatorade....the bomb . com

Personally I prefer creatine in pill form. CR5 by PMD definitely worked for me, Put in with a good diet and consistant workouts you'll for sure get only lean muscle mass gains. Also, a pal of mine was taking CEE at the same time i was taking CR5, he got good results and is getting a second bottle. Creatine Ethyl Ester is where it's at nowadays I hear.

Top Bottom