Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
Singleton said:
There are many new creatine products out now that claim that their creatine is better. In fact, the creatine in some of these isn't creatine monohydrate, but some other form of creatine.

Do these work that much better? If you have used any of these and also creatine monohydrate, then please vote!

Creatine Ethyl Ester I've had good results with. VPX CEX also has an Creatine AKG component to it for muscle pumps.

I've used several of them and had only moderate gains. I'd like to try V12, but what about CEE from the store here?

Has anyone used the Kre-Alkyline??

According to their studies, their creatine supplement has the best bio-availability.

Anyone?

I have tried a few of the generic forms of creatine and never like them much. I always got an upset stomach, held on too more water than I wanted too and never saw much gain (some but not much to put up with the sides) Well, I tried a friends creatine one time when I was out and LOVED IT. It is called Creatine Glycerol Phosphate by metabolic nutrition. It is not very expensive, I get no upset stomach, little or no water retention and have noticed some serious assistance in the gym from it. I won't say never, but I don't see myself using any other creatine anytime soon. It works very well for me and I would reccomend it to anyone.

wayneboard1 said:
I have tried a few of the generic forms of creatine and never like them much. I always got an upset stomach, held on too more water than I wanted too and never saw much gain (some but not much to put up with the sides) Well, I tried a friends creatine one time when I was out and LOVED IT. It is called Creatine Glycerol Phosphate by metabolic nutrition. It is not very expensive, I get no upset stomach, little or no water retention and have noticed some serious assistance in the gym from it. I won't say never, but I don't see myself using any other creatine anytime soon. It works very well for me and I would reccomend it to anyone.

That sounds like what I've been looking for. I used to take about 10 grams of the german pharma grade creatine monohydrate when I was really into gracie jiu jitsu and submission fighting. I had way more gas in the tank than the guys who were doing it for years when I first started. I'd end up tapping them out after 10 minutes of sparring because they would run out of steam and I knew enough to keep from getting tapped out. I swear it was the creatine because I wasn't like that before I was taking it. ATP is a big factor in those type of sports.

I can't fight anymore due to back and neck injuries from car accidents but I still surf and weight train. I tried taking the same creatine again and I was freaking bloated bigtime. I think I didn't notice it before because of all the cardio I was getting from sparring. Now the only cardio I get is surfing and if there's no waves for a few weeks I'll break down and hit the stupid stair master. Needless to say, I was seriously bloated after about two weeks of regular creatine without all the cardio. I'm on Test too so I'm sure that didn't help. Do the new creatines like the ethyl ester and the V12 have the same water retention problems as regular creatine?

u serious? I fuckin love no-xplode... wierd...

Anyone taken AF's CEE yet? Going between that and VPX CEX for post cycle creatine...

Top Bottom