Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
BTW, I read a study that say that as low as 2.5g per dose is as good as 5g

Anyone tried Bolt from San ? Great stuff, I felt the effects of it the first day I took it, that has never happened for me taking creatine before. Using V12 turbo right not, it rocks too ! Next creatine purchase will be CEE from the AF store.

Question

Would you guys recommend taking creatine while trying to cut down or lose body fat. If so what kind would you recommend. Im 5'9 195 prob about 16% BF and wanna lose like 15lbs but I dont want to lose the muscle and strength. Thanks

Re: Question

tyrant101980 said:
Would you guys recommend taking creatine while trying to cut down or lose body fat. If so what kind would you recommend. Im 5'9 195 prob about 16% BF and wanna lose like 15lbs but I dont want to lose the muscle and strength. Thanks

I tried some creatine elixir for a short period. I noticed that there wasn't much water retention at all. It definitely gave me more energy before the workout with ginseng too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
First, both Swole and Swole v2 have Dicreatine Malate not Citrate.

Second, there is no such thing as Tricreatine Malate only Dicreatine Malate.

Looking at my v12 bottle right now and its says Tricreatine Malate right on it.........

(posted by jaketparker)

tricreatine malate is a three creatine blend with creatine malate as the main creatine. it was created by the company that makes v12.

JoBu said:
I've been trying Swole V2 for about 3 weeks and honestly haven't noticed anything. Maybe it's the timing of my dose. What I typically do is take one serving first thing in the morning with my 800cal shake. My post workout shake is Optimum Nutrition AfterMax that has 5g of creatine plus a bunch of other stuff so i don't hit the Swole after workouts usually. Should I save my dose of Swole for pre/during workouts?

Think I might try V12 next. I never had any luck with regular creatine in the past.

JoBu

All Syntrax products are bunk. Believe that.

lots of people dont react to creatine at all. this is because if your bodys creatine levels are allready at there highest then supplementing with will do nothing for you. you can go to your doctor and get a creatine test to see wether or not it will benifit you.

Top Bottom