Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
750mg of Test Enanth per week for 10 weeks
280mg of Dianabol first 6 weeks
400mg of Deca per week for 9 weeks
Tac on Clomid and Nolvadex

Then take Creatine...

And toss it in the trash can!!!

I've been trying Swole V2 for about 3 weeks and honestly haven't noticed anything. Maybe it's the timing of my dose. What I typically do is take one serving first thing in the morning with my 800cal shake. My post workout shake is Optimum Nutrition AfterMax that has 5g of creatine plus a bunch of other stuff so i don't hit the Swole after workouts usually. Should I save my dose of Swole for pre/during workouts?

Think I might try V12 next. I never had any luck with regular creatine in the past.

JoBu

bullmurf said:
750mg of Test Enanth per week for 10 weeks
280mg of Dianabol first 6 weeks
400mg of Deca per week for 9 weeks
Tac on Clomid and Nolvadex

Then take Creatine...

And toss it in the trash can!!!

ROFL....that;s a great post........

Been using V12 for a while now and really love it but I'm about to try Swole V2 as I have heard alot of good reviews.

This debate is certainly subjective. Creapure is the best creatine monohydrate out there. Actually SKW is also german grade and uses the same process. Scitec uses it. Anyways monohydrate is kind of "old school" compared to the newer di and tri-creatines. Tricreatine is just dicreatine with monohydrate added to it (I believe, but don't hold me to it). Anyways the idea behind these newer creatines is that they have a "lower molecular weight" thus they pass through the cell membranes easier. This results in less grams of it needed vs monohydrate and gives less water retention due to more intercellular creatine levels (supposedly what causes water retention with monohydrate is the high levels of creatine sitting outside the muscle cell). However i have never experienced any bloat. Remember that v-12 and the others all contain arginine alpha ketogluterate. This is another compound that works good all by itself and when combined with creatine of any kind it's going to give you the benefit of both not to mention it's also a good delivery agent for creatine.

There is no serious unbiased study proving that any hi-tech creatine is any better than the plain old creatine monohydrate

Top Bottom