Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
Sir Foxx said:
First, both Swole and Swole v2 have Dicreatine Malate not Citrate.

Second, there is no such thing as Tricreatine Malate only Dicreatine Malate.

Looking at my v12 bottle right now and its says Tricreatine Malate right on it.........

jaketparker said:

Looking at my v12 bottle right now and its says Tricreatine Malate right on it.........

That's what mine says.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: ~9.5g
Servings Per Container: 50

Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*

TriCreatine Malate 3.0 g **%

Betaine-Glycocyamine 1.5 g **%

NitroArginine (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) 1.0 g **%

NAG (N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine) 1.0 g **%

Micronized Taurine 1.0 g **%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

**Daily Value Not Established

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Acesulfame K, Aspartame, Fruit Extract Powder, Calcium Silicate

Recommended Use: Take one level scoop twice daily, preferably 8 hours apart. V-12 can be combined with Infusion, BCAA-Pro, Methoxybol-7 and/or T-100 for increased athletic performance.

Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner.
***These statements have not been evaluted by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Is there a difference between Creapure and Micronized Creatine? I just ordered AST Micronized Creatine today---hoping I picked the best basic creatine monohydrate

if people vote and don't reply, it will get bumped with no additional comments....for your info.............

You guys holding a lot of h20 on V-12? My definition blurrs big time............kinda blows.........

JKurz1 said:
if people vote and don't reply, it will get bumped with no additional comments....for your info.............

You guys holding a lot of h20 on V-12? My definition blurrs big time............kinda blows.........

You notice the water weight is intramuscular, or sub-q from the V-12?

After taking any quality creatine whether its micronized german creatine or creatine with a delivery system such as v 12 for 30 days you get the same result . recent studies have shown that after 30 days of taking 5grams of any quality creatine your muscles become saturated completly with creatine.

Polls like this will last forever a year ago we were saying wow that effervescent creatine is the shit! 5 years ago we were saying man nothing is better then phosphagen hp! Now their pushing creatine thats microcoated for better absorbtion.

Saying man i get a better pump from such and such creatine makes no sense what so ever they just have different delivery systems/ insulin precursors. If you were to say that after 5 days you have a better pump with the V 12 rather then micronized german creatine that would make sense because your muscles will become saturated much faster due to the delivery system. But after 30 days that being said is out the door. from day # 30 - til you stop taking it they will have the same result, The creatines with a delivery system will be better days 1-30.

Top Bottom