Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Creatine -- Does it Exist?

The Best Creatine?

• Creaject (Magnesium Creatine Chelate + other stuff )

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • V12 ( Tricreatine Malate + other stuff )

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • Swole ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Swole v2 ( Tricreatine Citrate + other stuff )

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Micronized Creatine

Votes: 65 21.5%
  • There is no "Best Creatine" -- Creatine is creatine

Votes: 137 45.4%

• Total voters
Ancient Strength is the only creatine that I use, I can't stomach the powder and the caps don't bother me at all. It is the best that I have ever tried..

same here bro.. believe me .. i avoid creatine powders like the plague..ive been using either ancient strength or powerchew creatine for awhile now..those powders seem to not bother some people though and ntbm has an excellent flavorless powder for a killer price as well as ancient strength

Creatine - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=219&a=12905
the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well

Creatine chews work and taste phenominel..sj

creatine is my favorite powerchews product.Mostly because i CANT STAND reg creatine powder, not even in my shakes.These taste like candy and mimic almost the same results.Never will touch that chalky creatine powder again, as long as i live lol

creatine is my favorite powerchews product.Mostly because i CANT STAND reg creatine powder, not even in my shakes.These taste like candy and mimic almost the same results.Never will touch that chalky creatine powder again, as long as i live lol

The problem I had with the chews is they were too fucking nice I had to stop myself from eating them all in one day

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

There is no magic form of creatine. They all have the same base creatine molecule but just with slightly different alternations to change the absorption pathways.

Your best bet is to use a creatine formula that uses multiple different forms. You get the best of everything that way. I like the creatine supplement ancient strength from n2bm.com. It's a blend of creatine monohydrate, creatine pyruvate and creatine HCL.

Top Bottom