Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Creatine??

If you are looking strictly for powdered creatine, you might want to give Pro Performance a try. (its the GNC brand) I began taking creatine about 4 years ago and have been on and off since then. Pro Performance was the first creatine I tried, and honestly, I have stuck with it faithfully since, despite the newest innovations in creatine. Naturally, I tried to stick to 5g a day, and was sure to drink a high simple carb drink before taking it as to spike my insulin. You can select from a bunch of diff. sizes and w/ the gold card you will end up getting a good price for what you buy. Give it a shot, it has been great for me.

even with gold card you will get high prices. you can beat most any gnc crap online by both price and quality easily.

prolab
metrx micronized creatine
scifit
labrada creatine cooler
pinnacle crea-ribose (if you like pill form)

just to name a few.

I used to get the ProPerf from GNCrap but recently switched to Prolab Creatine(GG). The price is great, and it works just as well if not better than the PP. I used PP for about 2 years, and have used the Prolab for about 3 months.

I like the SCIFIT Creaload. It's easier on you stomach (and wallet) than CellTech. There is also Dymatize CreaFizz. They are both effervescent (like alka seltzer) I also own a supplement store. Email me if interested. All my prices are cheap

Kaizen creatine is the best creatine in the market from what I hear. Supposedly German creatine is the best, and as the hardest hard gainer here, i found some GREAT results.

Anyone else hard of it.

What about Creatine HST from AST? How is that better (or worse) than micronized? I do know, however, that micronized creatine is often better than simple powder creatine.

Top Bottom