Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best cortisol blocker??/

kscowboy

I am one of those guys that holds a small amount of fat on my lower abs and love handles. Even at 4-5% bf you still cant see my lower abs. I just dieted down for a photo shoot and my lower abs were still covered by a thin layer of fat. I am leaning toward thinking i have a high cortisol level (Had blood work done this fall and i was very high in estrogen and on the lower level of test. So now i am looking for the very best cortisol blocker i might try adding to my arsenal. Any experienced users with good results? Also dont care if it is Ug, HG or otc. thanks KS

For an OTC option try looking at PES Erase. It's a great estrogen and cortisol blocker. I am at a higher bf than you but I also carry it in my lower stomach and I dropped a few inches in that specific area after one bottle. It's sold at orbitnutrition.com

Cant comment on any products but low test/high E is a major factor in holding fat where you describe. If your low natty test, maybe consider TRT.

DHEA is the single most effective, research proven, suppressor of cort.

exactly and you can get the most powerful dhea in the world called dermacrine at Rlssupplements.com

The only way to use dhea is topical as it helps it convert more to testosterone and blocks more cort.. Dermacrine is the bomb!!!!!!!!

Do a search on the product its been around over 6 years for a reason.. Cant say that for anything else mentioned in this thread!!!

exactly and you can get the most powerful dhea in the world called dermacrine at Rlssupplements.com

The only way to use dhea is topical as it helps it convert more to testosterone and blocks more cort.. Dermacrine is the bomb!!!!!!!!

Do a search on the product its been around over 6 years for a reason.. Cant say that for anything else mentioned in this thread!!!

Agreed. You get WAY more bang for the buck with the Dermacrine topical than any oral.

Dang I had no idea that DHEA was so effective at crushing cortisol! Thanks willow and Needto for lettin me know this about this stuff!!!!

O ya and rlssupplements.com is the only place to get the real dermacrine topical. Use ruthless10 as a discount code and shipping is free.

Top Bottom