Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best BCAA Product?

I've been having great results with the Dymatize Elite Recoup and according to what I have discovered it has more pharmaceutical grade BCAAs over the Xtend....still doing my comparison to Gear but so far it has served me very well

I've been having great results with the Dymatize Elite Recoup and according to what I have discovered it has more pharmaceutical grade BCAAs over the Xtend....still doing my comparison to Gear but so far it has served me very well

How is the taste of Elite Recoup?

How is the taste of Elite Recoup?

Not sure what other flavors they have but we got the lemon lime n its pretty sweet n somewhat sour.....I personally love it, my wife thinks its very lemony n very, very sweet...she dilutes it a lot with water to reduce the sweetness....I agree with her that its pretty sweet but I can handle it.....overall I love it, gonna look for a different flavor next time......it seems to "recoup" n do its job very well ;)

The Xtend in watermelon is tasty too.. Ran out of my last tub of Lemon Lime and I figured I'd give the Watermelon a shot. It's excellent and mixes well.

Keep an eye out on the Xtend. They are reformulating it, so the current version can easily be had at a discount. For the money and servings, it's hard to beat.

Top Bottom