Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Berberine reviews please

I have seen some medical articles about berberine being able to reduce glucose production in the liver , I have taken other supplements for the same purposes but mye levels of glucose are still high, thanks for any info on this.

Are we talking here about a clinical case, or just about something needed for therapeutic purposes? Berberine is rather good for this, but if you got real problems, it is not potent enough First of all, diet would be a crucial point in order to get your blood sugar lower. Secondly, I would use something like Metformin if your blood sugar is really high - this medicine is very cheap, effective and safe to use.

Berberine is one of the ingredients in N2slin. N2slin from n2bm.com is a really good product designed to increase insulin muscle sensitivity and lower blood sugar levels.

It is a multi ingredient formula and much more complete then just a berberine supplement. I would give that a try.

It will help but isn't going to be game changing. You need to work on diet first and foremost. The best supplement you could take for helping with carbs is n2slin.

Top Bottom