Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bengali new year

sisir012

Guys this is a anathor featival came here in west Bengal today is the day when we celebrate our new year and it's call bengali new year this day only our bengali celebration ....... my all evo friends I wise you very happy bengali new year take care ( I were a holy thread since I am a bramin it's means I am prest class)
fb15838a31c88520106a155193a6b88d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Both Pakistan and India are so not 2nd or 3rd world any more. They have the BIGGEST (by sheer numbers) of college educated and or middle class of any country. Man if I was selling supplements the amounts I could sell there...

Both Pakistan and India are so not 2nd or 3rd world any more. They have the BIGGEST (by sheer numbers) of college educated and or middle class of any country. Man if I was selling supplements the amounts I could sell there...
Yes

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

of course they are man. they have a lot of educated people but they also have a huge % of the population who are illiterate. in pakistan half the country can't read or write

of course they are man. they have a lot of educated people but they also have a huge % of the population who are illiterate. in pakistan half the country can't read or write

Half of the US couldn't find my country on a map of the world. 800 million (2.5x the US and greater than 10x the UK) are educated. That's not all of Asia just the 2 places I mentioned.

By the strict definition Steve is correct: Back in the day, we would judge a country by its stage of industrialization, and the first developed country in this sense was the UK. .... India is developing due to its fairly amazing economic growth, but still, it was reported in 2014 that 58% of the Indian population were living on less than $3.10 per day.

But the speed of change is amazing. As I said above I'd want a piece of that market

Top Bottom