Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of CBD oil

AceCoapX

I talked to a lady at the gym who sells CBD oil on the side from a clinic and she said that it has really good benefits for sleep and also for helping with pain management. I have a lot of problems with my neck and back, I think I was diagnosed with sciatica which is in the lower back. Would this stuff help or is it a waste of money

You can use cbd oil daily to help with some pains but you need to stack it with peptides like bpc to work hardcore

it seems like some people swear by it while others say it does nothing for them.

i would love to try it myself but i would never buy some crappy version online from someone on amazon, i would want the real quality stuff to judge for myself. so my advice is go for it but don't waste $$$ unless you are buying real stuff

I talked to a lady at the gym who sells CBD oil on the side from a clinic and she said that it has really good benefits for sleep and also for helping with pain management. I have a lot of problems with my neck and back, I think I was diagnosed with sciatica which is in the lower back. Would this stuff help or is it a waste of money

bro ask her for sample, down here in texas we grow our own weed to smoke. seem CBD for poosies

Top Bottom