Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benadryl With Clen.

EL GAUCHO

Hi,
Regarding using Benadryl to clean receptors for clen use. Questions:
1. Anyone done this with success?
2. What is the active ingredient which cleans the receptors?
3. What is the dosage for this purpose?

thanks in advance.....

Never used clen before myself but a lot of people use the clen/benadryl "stack" from what I've heard. Some info on it:

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histamine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell´s outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

I'm kinda interested in how well this stack works too. I'll try it next time I use clen and post the results.

Give this a bump for more information and actual experiences...

alex2678 said:
Never used clen before myself but a lot of people use the clen/benadryl "stack" from what I've heard. Some info on it:

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histamine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell´s outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

I wrote that...

Did you find it here or somewhere else?

anthony roberts said:
I wrote that...

Did you find it here or somewhere else?

Did a google search for clenbuterol and benadryl and found it from another site. (muscletalk?) Good info.

Top Bottom