Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being healthy

trusted56

With many people in poor health I feel its important we have a serious thread dedicated to just health supplements. What people here recommend and why. Also I feel its important to keep it going. Too many kids jump on 2 grams of test with no real thought process to why, much less how to he healthy in this life style. So what do you guys take? A COMPLETE list.

I'll start with a few basics from me.

Liv. 52
Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10

With many people in poor health I feel its important we have a serious thread dedicated to just health supplements. What people here recommend and why. Also I feel its important to keep it going. Too many kids jump on 2 grams of test with no real thought process to why, much less how to he healthy in this life style. So what do you guys take? A COMPLETE list.

Liv. 52
Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10

First thing I would recommend everyone do is to start from the basics which is the diet in general. Once your foundation is in check then the supplements become more relevant.

Here's my stack of health:

Good multivitamin supplement
(Currently using Ruthless 3D Multi by N2BM)

D-vitamin

Fish oil/krill oil supplement

Test booster N2Generate ES (optional)

Liv. 52
Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
CoQ10

That's a good list. I would add in vitamin D + a fiber/greens supplement (depending on how many vegetables you eat on a regular basis)

Top Bottom