Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Help

taha317

Hey guys i was looking for some guidance as to a stack i was thinking about running for losing body fat while still maintaining muscle.

Yohimflame
HCGenerate
Clen
Letrozone

Is there anything you would switch around or take out of that and secondly with something like that am i looking at running PCT at all ?

Thanks

I honestly don't know a few of these product names but obviously they sound like clones of letrozole, hcg and yohimbime. Keep in mind diet and stress handling is most important for maintaining muscle mass while cutting. Cortisol wlll always trump anabolism-I don't care about how much gear you are on, it's the truth. Get those things in check first and foremost.

Hey guys i was looking for some guidance as to a stack i was thinking about running for losing body fat while still maintaining muscle.

Yohimflame
HCGenerate
Clen
Letrozone

Is there anything you would switch around or take out of that and secondly with something like that am i looking at running PCT at all ?

Thanks

you dont need a pct for that cycle.Look into adding gw 501516 sold at sarms1.

Top Bottom