Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beetroot is actual root?

tobbie51

so is this beetroot shit i always see in pre workouts actually from the root of the beet or is it just a name of a supplement. and if so why wouldn't i just eat a beetroot instead? anyone do this? i want to increase NO to get some good pumps when i lift. thanks

For the NO pump effect you need to have it concentrated or you will not get the effect. It would be too little active ingredient. You really don't need a pump supplement though. You can simply train higher volume for that effect.

I tried it for a while, but honestly it didn't make enough of an impact to convince me to continue purchasing it.

so is this beetroot shit i always see in pre workouts actually from the root of the beet or is it just a name of a supplement. and if so why wouldn't i just eat a beetroot instead? anyone do this? i want to increase NO to get some good pumps when i lift. thanks

Yeah Beet Root is a legitimate supplement bro, it is good stuff if you can take it in high amounts. I buy the powder and toss it in my protein shake before each workout.

Check out my podcast buddy:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom