Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been hearing good things about Eviscerate RPN

Fuck man do not kill your self bro. I got no clue how people are dosing the clen with it or what.

thanks for looking out for me bro, much love. but i kept the dose reasonable, about 80 mcgs. ive seen people use 150 mcgs mixed with evisc. theres a huge thread on "clenviscerate" on anabolicminds.com. i will link it to you if you want me to.

also with clen mixed topically the effects are local and not systematic. meaning theres no central nervous system side effects. this is according to most who has used it.

thanks for looking out for me bro, much love. but i kept the dose reasonable, about 80 mcgs. ive seen people use 150 mcgs mixed with evisc. theres a huge thread on "clenviscerate" on anabolicminds.com. i will link it to you if you want me to.
Thats where I am talking about. 80 sounds about right.

Rikishi said:
I just mixed liquid "clen" (not sure if its legit clen or bunk) with evis and I will use it for another 4-5 days and see if there is a noticable result in my belly.

BTW i applied it about 10 minutes ago for PM cardio and it is already burning like crazy. and i didnt even start sweating yet.
Yes it's a better more consistent rate with L-Clen but still way to bad ass for me to trial ,

Brad.

I just mixed liquid "clen" (not sure if its legit clen or bunk) with evis and I will use it for another 4-5 days and see if there is a noticable result in my belly.

BTW i applied it about 10 minutes ago for PM cardio and it is already burning like crazy. and i didnt even start sweating yet.

If you didn't feel your heart pounding 10 minutes afterward (pre-cardio), it aint working with the clen and you might as well stop cause you'd be wasting the clen.

If you didn't feel your heart pounding 10 minutes afterward (pre-cardio), it aint working with the clen and you might as well stop cause you'd be wasting the clen.

i'm not sure if i completely understand your post, but it is my understanding that clen absorbed topically does not have the same side effects that clen taken orally does. meaning, your body will react differently. most people taking "clenviscerate" have only listed an insane burning as a side effect and have not listed sides normally associated with clen (like shaking, ect) when taken topically through the belly.

i'm not sure if i completely understand your post, but it is my understanding that clen absorbed topically does not have the same side effects that clen taken orally does. meaning, your body will react differently. most people taking "clenviscerate" have only listed an insane burning as a side effect and have not listed sides normally associated with clen (like shaking, ect) when taken topically through the belly.

So people taking clen topically don't experience any of the sides of clen at all, yet they think its working? That makes no sense. you will experience burning either way based on the 98% capsicum as one of the ingredients.

The compound entering the body orally, or topically should yield the same side effects, the chemical make-up doesn't change so the side effects should remain in place.

Unless someone can explain how topical absorption of clen would completely eliminate all side effects I have to think none of the clen is being absorbed and therefore not working at all.

FT, Evis is localized not systemic. The clen will not effect your cns when used topically with the Eviscerate.

Top Bottom