Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastrol or Forged Extreme Mass

bct222

I just finished a cycle of Dieselbolan and got decent results. For my next cycle I would like to add as much mass as possible.

If you had to choose between Beastrol or Forged Extreme Mass which one would you pick and why?

I want to take advantage of the BOGO sale at MrSupps so please answer ASAP.

Thanks.

I just finished a cycle of Dieselbolan and got decent results. For my next cycle I would like to add as much mass as possible.

If you had to choose between Beastrol or Forged Extreme Mass which one would you pick and why?

Thanks.

What were your gains with diesel. I have 2 bottles on the way and 2 bottles of beast already just not sure which I want to use first. I just finished an epi cycle and was pleased with that. But now I really want to pack on the size! And I also have 2 bottles of katana as well should I stack?

I gained 10 pounds. I ate like a mofo though and added a little body fat. I would say I gained about 5-7 lbs lean mass. I just started a bottle of N2Burn to see if I can maintain the gains and drop my body fat back to normal levels.

i've heard diesel is actually better than beast in terms of mass increases whereas beast is better than diesel for strength.

Thanks.
Beastdrol all the way, nothing beats if for lean mass/strength gains. Just be sure to run n2guard with it to keep bp in check and protect your liver....

What were your gains with diesel. I have 2 bottles on the way and 2 bottles of beast already just not sure which I want to use first. I just finished an epi cycle and was pleased with that. But now I really want to pack on the size! And I also have 2 bottles of katana as well should I stack?
Beast and katana is a mean stack bro, give it a shot

Beast and katana is a mean stack bro, give it a shot

I think I might give it a try! I want to add lots of weight and cut up a bit. They say katana isn't that harsh on the body but should I take some extra liver protection while on?

I think I might give it a try! I want to add lots of weight and cut up a bit. They say katana isn't that harsh on the body but should I take some extra liver protection while on?
n2guard at 7caps each day will keep everything in check. There is also forged live support but n2guard is a superior product, I wouldn't run beast without or you risk increased bp and severe headaches.

I would say diesel

Top Bottom