Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and X-Tren cycle

2hd

Hello all,

I am putting together my final pieces to my upcoming stack so I thought I would post for last minute thoughts. I have read different posts about beast and tren regarding the timing.

32 years old-several cycles in the past

This will be a bulking cycle

Weeks
1-4 Beast every 8 hours
1-8 N2Guard
5-8 CEL's X-Tren
8-12 Unleashed/post cycle

Should I go ahead and stack the Beast and CEL's X-Tren from the beginning and just do a four week run with both at the same time?

Hello all,

I am putting together my final pieces to my upcoming stack so I thought I would post for last minute thoughts. I have read different posts about beast and tren regarding the timing.

32 years old-several cycles in the past

This will be a bulking cycle

Weeks
1-4 Beast every 8 hours
1-8 N2Guard
5-8 CEL's X-Tren
8-12 Unleashed/post cycle

Should I go ahead and stack the Beast and CEL's X-Tren from the beginning and just do a four week run with both at the same time?

Have you run tren or beast before? I'd personally not run anything with tren but thats just my opinion... not sure that the extra shutdown and libido crushing is worth it to me haha

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

havent done tren or beast before but I have done monsterdrol, deca, dbol, sust 250, test e, anadrol. (not all at once, haha)

I like the idea of bridging the 2. Will be a great cycle!

I hate to play devils advocate.. (ok not really lol) but I would start the tren a week earlier, stacking both compounds for 1 week. This is where the beast is gonna taper off, and you want the tren to be kicking in pretty strong the following week to keep up your progress. It's a harsh cycle no doubt, but xtren is not methylated so it shouldn't put excess strain on your liver, although maybe some on bp and cardiovacular system, but that is my suggestion on how I would run it. Don't know if many would agree but mine would look something like this. N2Guard is a good choice. If you feel your bp going up anyway increase water intake and try to minimize salt. what you consume off cycle may be too much on cycle.

BEAST 1-4
XTREN 4-8 (yea budddy, get a full 5 weeks out that sucker if you got it)

right now im currently on beast, tren ace and test and so this doesnt seem to outrageous to me lol. have fun. looks like a fun cycle.

Gave him that cycle in a pm a week ago :p

Top Bottom