Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol while on HRT questions.

TK777

Ok, I currently do .66ccs of Testosterone Cypionate weekly, .5ccs of HCG weekly, and .5mg of Arimidex twice weekly. I just started the HCG and Arimidex, so I have yet to appreciate any changes yet. My NP is doing follow-up bloodwork in January. After that, I am looking to start my first of cycle of Beastdrol. This will be my first time ever doing something serious, so I want it to be done properly so I can reap, and keep, the gains. Now that you have my background, here is my question. My Beastdrol was just ordered last week, but what do I need in regards to PCT? Forma? Post Cycle? Both? I want to have everything on hand when I start.

???????? IF YOUR ON HRT ..you dont need pct...just take your beasdrol 20-30mg for 4 weeks.whilst continuing your test...you could also bump up your test to 500mg week for 8 weeks...then go back to your hrt dose./..///repeat that cycle twice a year.

oh and even tho you dont need pct drugs like serms or test boosters you will need sum liver protectants....try nac milk thistle and liv52,,all cheap supps;;;;or a bottle of post cycle.drink as much water as you can....up your carbs to combat the lethargy beastdrol can bring..and taurine if you get any back pumps.and of course plenty protien.

Listen to SKAman broski

P.S. I <3 SKA!!!!!

Sent from my MB860

Thx Skaman. The milk thistle is not a problem. I take some daily for maintenance, as recommended by my holistic NP. I wasn't sure about the PCT since I'm already on the Arimidex and HCG, so thx for clearing that up. Since my follow-up bloodwork isn't going to be until January, do u think my labs will be back to normal if I do Beastdrol in November? I know people respond differently, but what's your opinion?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Beast plus TRT is gonna put stress on the liver, I recommend getting SAMe and it will help with lethargy if were to kick. Transaderm will also help with lethargy, I would not start this cycle till you get bloodwork to see where your organs stand, and def gonna want to get a blood test done post cycle to be safe.

N2GUARD while on UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE when off. Orbit has them both at the best price on the net, and with the discount code it's ridiculous. Don't even think about it. Just get some.

Top Bottom