Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol shut down test levels by week 2.

viperbluelx

I was starting week 2 of a beast cycle when it was time for my yearly physical, test came back in the low 200's so I guess beast shuts you down pretty fast?

Wow didn't know that. I have been doing it now for 3 weeks and felt sluggish, but I took some clomid the other day and been so since, and have felt great. Strength has gone up from Beastdrol though so I'm happy.

Beastdrol is a pretty bad ass compound. It's potent and should get the respect as any other steroid. Over the past two years I've ran it 3 times.
Solo 20 mg ed with forged liver.. Not the best experience but worth it.
30 mg ed With dermacrine and n2 guard... Absolutely enjoyed the run. I don't know if it was the addition of dermacrine or the n2 guard but it says alot for either product. You can't go wrong with this stack.
30 mg Ed and 500 mg test... the digity shit!!!
Just from my limited experience you need some form of test base to offset the sides. It's gonna shut you down or surpress you regardless... I say spend a little extra and enjoy the all benefits.

Everybody is different... I love Beastdrol. My body can't handle anavar just as a comparison. I get more side with anavar than any other oral with proper precautions taken.

Why go with Derma if you can go with RS Transderm. 3-5 pumps first thing in the am during cycle should do justice. HCGenerate is another you can use cycle or even NTBM DAA, either way Beast is strong so make sure pct is legit.

This is exactly why it baffles me that this board in particular seems to have so many guys who advise that OTC pct is perfectly fine for a beastdrol cycle.

Top Bottom