Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is beastdrol for real or a scam?

IS BEASTDROL FOR REAL?

• YES! IV TRIED IT MYSELF AND LOVE IT

Votes: 204 64.4%
  • NO ITS A SCAM

Votes: 71 22.4%
  • YES...BUT IM A MOD AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT LOL

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters

abomb555

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN ON ACCOUNTA I WOULD APPEAR PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FAKE WONT POST HERE LOL THEY HAVE BEEN REGISTERING ON OTHER THREADS AND SAYING ITS FAKE

SO HERES AN ANNONAMOUS WAY TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON EF TRUST ITS THE REAL DEAL............NO SPONSORING MODS PLEASE :p

I've never tried it but there are just too many posts by members here that love it, so it must be doing something.

Even Nelson Montana made a write up about it after trying it.
RADAR

I trust Needto 100%. He is an outstanding member of our community. If he says it's good....let it be written. If he has it for sale...let it be bought.

:Chef::tuc:

I trust Needto 100%. He is an outstanding member of our community. If he says it's good....let it be written. If he has it for sale...let it be bought.

:Chef::tuc:
lol nice ta see ya over here chef! and i love the TEN COMMANDMENTS throw back lol

It's definitely real.

At the beginning of my current cycle, I was taking prop @ 100mg eod w/ 50mg anavar ed. I dropped the anavar 4 weeks in and added the beastdrol... At that point, I exploded. I could tell the difference with just the pumps alone, then the size came.

I loved it and will use it again and again as long as it's still available

Top Bottom